...
We hit up a mexican place for dinner. It was great, because there was a lady doing face painting and balloon things.

The next day we headed into park city to do a little shopping and ice skating. It was my first time ice skating, but i still had a blast!





After hitting the factory stores we made our way to SLC to go to the gateway. Our plans were to go to a jazz game, but with me being the tight wad i am and spencer having crappy eyes(needing the lower bowl) we gave up. Instead we did Chuck E Cheese's then REI. I didnt zip my purse up and just tossed my camera inside. I leaned over to grab something and the dang thing fell out! Crap. I thought I was doomed. Then i found out i'm only half doomed. It still works! Just minus the flash, and I cant see anything on the screen.
After we headed back to the condo. We got some much needed sleep, and left the next afternoon.
It was so nice to get away before our summer gets crazy busy again. Thanks to the Wild Whitts for coming with us!
The next day we headed into park city to do a little shopping and ice skating. It was my first time ice skating, but i still had a blast!
After hitting the factory stores we made our way to SLC to go to the gateway. Our plans were to go to a jazz game, but with me being the tight wad i am and spencer having crappy eyes(needing the lower bowl) we gave up. Instead we did Chuck E Cheese's then REI. I didnt zip my purse up and just tossed my camera inside. I leaned over to grab something and the dang thing fell out! Crap. I thought I was doomed. Then i found out i'm only half doomed. It still works! Just minus the flash, and I cant see anything on the screen.
After we headed back to the condo. We got some much needed sleep, and left the next afternoon.
It was so nice to get away before our summer gets crazy busy again. Thanks to the Wild Whitts for coming with us!
1 super awesome comments! :
YAY! I can leave comments! :) Looks like a way fun trip. I've never really ice skated either but it looks super fun! We sure missed you guys though . . .
Post a Comment