Raden's blessing weekend

Our weekend started with a nice visit from Alica and Chris. They spent friday night at our house, then headed down to Vegas for a vacation.

Saturday we headed to milford for Spencer's grandpas 80th birthday. It was so fun, and nice to see everyone again. I didnt get any pics. I didnt wanna pull out my crappy camera while everyone had their nikons. hm, someday ill have one :)

Sunday was little Raden's blessing. Spencer blessed Raden. It was so great, and i'm so proud of him. Spencer is such an amazing man. He makes me a better person everyday, if he relizes it or not. After we went to Alene's house for a little lunch.


1 super awesome comments! :

Nat Lud said...

He is such a cute baby. And I LOVE that little blurb about Spence. He is awesome. You two are cute!

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker