oh no!


Today i thought would be like any other friday. School, shopping, homework, and cruising around in spencers truck with him. I was done with school, and decided to hit roberts to see what was left. Monday is the 90% so I wanted to see if it was worth going. While I was there, I got a call from my momma. She said she didnt know what was going on but her stomach was hurting sooo bad. She said this in a groaning, trying to take a breath, voice. I knew something was terribly wrong. She trys to always be strong and pretend nothing is wrong. With her sounding so horrible, something WAS wrong. I simply asked if she wanted to go to the emergency room. She said yes.
I ditched my cart in Roberts and ran to my car. This is when I started panicing. I dont know anything, so I was automatically thinking the worst. When I made it to her house Spencer just got there. He helped her in the car and off we went to the hospital.
We got all checked in, they asked her all the questions, and she went in for a cat scan. Finally we got the results, pendicitis. And there was something on her gallbladder but it looked like it had been there a while. So they went to call the surgeon to schedule it. They said it will be tonight, but they dont know when. So we just sit and wait...
Luckily i had my backpack and laptop from class so im set!

0 super awesome comments! :

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker