Hot tub time!

So here I am, just sittin in class. I really have nothin too important to do and my teacher is sooo boring. SO I decided to post some cute pictures from when I watched Bubba and Brea for a couple hours before nana got off work. Bub LOVES the hot tub. Brea not so much! I did find out she is a HUGE fan of Tink's doggy door. It was her favorite thing to stick her arm through and look at me and Bubba in the hot tub.



"Hey Guys!"



Notice Brea in back just watchin...


Right before this Bubs was so proud he is now tall enough to touch the ground. (atleast in ours i guess)
Here he was practing "floating" WITH his hands :)




Bubba and his "favorite"
Brea wouldn't even come over for a picture.

2 super awesome comments! :

Nat Lud said...

That pic of you and Bubba is ADORABLE! I need a copy. And it's hilarious to see Brea peeking through the doggy door! Thanks for being the bestest baby-sitter ever!

Melissa said...

Cute pics! I love that Brea is looking at you through the doggie door-so cute!

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker