im so in love...
with my swamp cooler! hehe! Last year I found my love for swamp coolers. Because A. Im a tight wad. and B. I love cold. I love to be cold working, studying, and SLEEPING. It is a good thing Spencer loves the fan on as much as I do when we sleep. Anyways, last year we just had it in the window downstairs. We always talked about moving it upstairs but never did. So it would run like 24/7 to cool our upstairs to like 60-65. Just a few days ago we installed it upstairs. Yes, it is kinda ghetto. But o well right? Were kinda ghetto so im okay with that. :)


Well we got home tonight, and I was LOVING it! It was already down to 55! Awesome right? Totally!
Anyways, I wish everyone had the appreciation of swamp coolers like I do. he he. And YES, we do have AC in our house. But I am much more a fan of our swamp cooler. 55 degrees AND I save like $50 dollars a month on our power bill. Its a win/win situation!
4 super awesome comments! :
I love your blog, and I LOVE you :) And I would totally appreciate a redneck swamp cooler 'cuz my power bill makes me cry!
Sweet, i wish we could do that :) Good luck with school!
You are such a tight-wad! (I have no idea how you spell that!) Just turn on your AC and be done with it! Then it cools your entire house and not just the room where the dumb cooler is. :)
You are too funny. Enjoy the cold!
Post a Comment