whew!

I am sorry in advance. This post should and could be better, but it wont be. I have zero motivation or energy. This week I haven't done so good and it's really taken its tole on my energy. I really dont know how to spell tole either, so if that wrong... excuse my spelling.

Last thursday we hit up Sand Hollow with my fasha. It was his birthday that week and he gave us this boat(pretty sweet huh? his birthday, we get a present. That's what im talkin about!), so we thought it would be the perfect day to go with him



Here is the new gem. Older than I am,
but hey, it was free!




Spencer Driving...


Cami shotgun,
and I hid behind Spencer so I didn't get too wet.
Smart huh? :)


Tyler stayed back and watched Raden.

Me and My sister,
we look just like my father.
For memorial weekend, we took the new camping trailer and 4 wheeler over to good ol' Milford to camp with the in-laws. Oh wait, it was just us and mamma and papa Whitt. Stacy, the kids, and Spencer grandma and grandpa came up for for dinner Saturday. I really did have so much fun, and im so grateful for Spencer and his family. I think I have the best in-laws in the world.
Oh yes, we told tink. He LOVED it too! Other than the first night, we were still trying to get settled, he did great.
And there were lizards everywhere.
Tink almost had friends as big as he is.
:)
I know, I am aware this picture sucks,
but... we went for a ride on the 4 wheelers with Spencers parents and beat them so he said, "go stand on that log(it was right over a river so it was kinda cute) and ill take your picture."
Well my camera is broke, as in, you cant see what your taking a picture of. You just have to guess.
And this is what I ended up with...
guess its time for a new camera!
And this is our wonderful camp!
Thee Endd!

3 super awesome comments! :

Mindy said...

Sounds like fun! All I do is homework... Notice what time I'm writing this, 2:06 am, I'm just finishing up homework for the night... ughhh! I can't wait for this to be over! And maybe then we can come down and visit you guys! :) How is school going for you? Are you going this summer? Say hi to your looser husband! :) JK - but go ahead and tell him I said that! Hehehe...

Nat Lud said...

Hooray for a new post! Love the camping. Looks very relaxing--unlike camping with my three children! ;) And I am definitely ready for some lake time.

A new trailer and a new boat...life doesn't get any better :) Wish we could have been your camping buddies too, but maybe next time.

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker