arg! no motivation :)
His accent is pretty funny. I spend most of class repeating in my head what he said so I can understand it. But I heard he grades fairly easy and honestly, that's all that really matters. (thought I'd include this picture cuz it always makes me laugh)
Spencer is starting our last round of fertilizing today so we should be done with our regular customers by the first part of October and wont start them back up until next March. It will be good to have the break again, and hopefully get everything ready before the snow starts falling.
And last but not least, were heading to the Bahamas in October. We are huge fans of cruises. Probably because I am a tight wad, and we get free room service 24/7, Spencer can eat as much as he wants, fun entertainment, different ports, and they have an ice cream machine for me :) So we're flying out to Miami and sailing down to the Bahamas. We gotta soak this up while we kidless right? It should be pretty warm as long as we don't hit a hurricane. We always talked about it, but finally booked it and I'm super excited!

1 super awesome comments! :
Yay! No more raw chicken! You guys will have so much fun on your cruise. I can help with your 'kid' if ya need me too!
Post a Comment