salsa!

Last week my awesome neighbor can over to help me make some salsa. It was an ordeal. I would do chicken any day over the salsa, but the outcome was super duper yummy! I thought we would of got 20 pints out of all the tomatoes we had but we ended up with 6. I know, depressing. I guess 6 is better than nothing and we also got some fresh tomato juice.

Our yummy salsa



The fresh tomato juice



Spencer made these new brownies I told him we should try. We didn't have a recipe but I made them up in my head. They have carmel and cookie dough in them. We were going to give them to our neighbor for helping all day, but they weren't home so we took 'em to Milford and ate them there!

2 super awesome comments! :

Nat Lud said...

Um, I was home! Once again, skipped for treat time. He he. I am quite impressed with your ever growing Betty Crocker skills! You go, girl!

cameron would love it if I was that way! Nice work :)

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker