school, school, school!

I feel like I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. Just 9 months ago, I felt like it was forever away. I knew I had Human Anatomy, Microbiology, Physiology, and Chemistry that were ahead of me and they were going to kick my butt. One class at a time I checked them off my list. Now I'm over 1/4 the way through fall semester, which could be my last... for now. Just over 11 weeks and ill be applying to Dixie's Dental Hygiene Program. I added up my credits and I'm 13 credits shy from an associates. The last 5 classes I would to take would be simple, and I could be done this spring. So I have the option of finishing this semester, applying, and finding a job, OR finishing this semester, applying, finishing my associates this spring and be locked into an associates...
The way the job market is right now, I think I'm going to be $2,000 poorer but have my name on an associates degree until I can get into the Dental Hygiene Program.
I feel like I'm a hop, skip, and a jump away. I'm so excited!

1 super awesome comments! :

Alicia said...

get your associates. They can't take it away from you. In the strange chance that you were to transfer, you would have issues with classes.

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker