Christmas!

I will admit, im working on not being such a scrooge. I think it might slowly be working... Anyways, we had a great Christmas. Spencer got me a pink Ruger 10/22. I don't know if it will really get used, but its super cute.
He also got me my Bogs snow boots like 2 months ago. Which was another present I was like, 'Awesome. You got me snow boots. Not like there isn't 1,000 other things I would of liked better.' But i really love them now, like REALLY REALLY! I wasn't sold on them, but since he gave me them, I actully wore them to school when it was super snowy and i had to walk across campus twice, wore them to help fix a water break, and when we went snowmobiling. My feet have never got cold. They really are worth the money. Everyone should have a pair :)

I got Spencer a Little Giant ladder for Christmas, and his boot dryer.
(the updated picture from 2 posts ago)

I hate giving gifts just because we are supposed to. If its something he needs or wants really bad Ill buy it, but there is no reason to buy him crap that he will never use and we just have to store in our tiny townhome.

All in all, we have a super great Christmas! We even slept in until 7. WAHOO!!

0 super awesome comments! :

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker