Randoms!

Okay, I found this memory card that was missing for a little while. These are the pictures from when we(or should i say, Spencer) tended Raden for the week. Spencer would kill me if he knew this picture was on here. He kinda just woke up, and you can totally tell. But i LOVE Raden's smile. So real!



Bath Time!



He was modeling(or you could call it eating) the zebra shoes I tried on him. ha ha!


He was so grumpy and tired. Love all his grumpyness! (notice the zebra shoes are still on him HA!)


And this is my latest. I finally got this luggage bag in the mail last week. i LOVE it! and it was only $14, SCORE!!


kinda boring, but atleast something to look at right? :)

1 super awesome comments! :

LOVE the bag & LOVE, LOVE Uncle Spencie's sleepy face :)

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker