latest and greatest!
Woah, its been a while. I got in this funk, and blogging got to the bottom of my to-do list. No worries though, i wont let that happen again! The best news yet, i did get into Dixie's Dental Hygiene program!! I am so excited, but SO not ready! Here are the pros and cons.
Pros:
• I get to have a baby, or two, one year earlier than I really had planned.
• I got in my first try, and that hardly ever happens.
• 5 semesters will go by so fast, because the program is such fast pace.
• I am just overwhelmed with joy, and am so so blessed.
Cons:
• We will officially be REALLY poor. My goal was to save up enough to help get through during the winter months... and I do not see that happening. I might have to end up pulling out a school loan, BARF!
• I have a super great, and fun job! I absolutely love it, and am sad there is no way I will be able to continue.
• Everyone I have talked to that is going there or went there emphasizes how hard the program is. The last lady I talked to that graduated in May said, 'You can do it once, but I could NEVER do it again' Ah, great. Another one said,'If you were a studier before, dont plan on it! You will be studying every night and only be prepared for the next day.' I get stressed thinking about it. I think it is so fast paced, now I'm in, my ultimate plan is to jump in with both feet and hold on tight. It is going to be one busy, crazy, fun, and fast ride. It's a little over a year and a half, but it will fly by.
• I HATE driving, and I will have to commute 2 hours every day. And with gas prices the way they are, I've thought about switching to the ugly Toyota Hybrid, double BARF!
Just thinking about it stresses me out. I have every emotion going on at the same time. I will probably burst into tears the first day, and probably once a week til I am done. So if you see me crying, that's the problem. :)
I start in August, wish me luck!
Pros:
• I get to have a baby, or two, one year earlier than I really had planned.
• I got in my first try, and that hardly ever happens.
• 5 semesters will go by so fast, because the program is such fast pace.
• I am just overwhelmed with joy, and am so so blessed.
Cons:
• We will officially be REALLY poor. My goal was to save up enough to help get through during the winter months... and I do not see that happening. I might have to end up pulling out a school loan, BARF!
• I have a super great, and fun job! I absolutely love it, and am sad there is no way I will be able to continue.
• Everyone I have talked to that is going there or went there emphasizes how hard the program is. The last lady I talked to that graduated in May said, 'You can do it once, but I could NEVER do it again' Ah, great. Another one said,'If you were a studier before, dont plan on it! You will be studying every night and only be prepared for the next day.' I get stressed thinking about it. I think it is so fast paced, now I'm in, my ultimate plan is to jump in with both feet and hold on tight. It is going to be one busy, crazy, fun, and fast ride. It's a little over a year and a half, but it will fly by.
• I HATE driving, and I will have to commute 2 hours every day. And with gas prices the way they are, I've thought about switching to the ugly Toyota Hybrid, double BARF!
Just thinking about it stresses me out. I have every emotion going on at the same time. I will probably burst into tears the first day, and probably once a week til I am done. So if you see me crying, that's the problem. :)
I start in August, wish me luck!
3 super awesome comments! :
Love this! You will do great!
Hello. Why didn't i know this! You will do great. Give yourself some credit for getting in the first time!
You will do great. You are one of the most go-gettingest (yes that is a word!) people I know. You and Spence can come to our house for dinner as much as needed while things are so hectic!
Post a Comment