day 3
The best word to discribe today is ugh! I feel like I have been running non-stop from one place to another. I am so exausted. And I'm getting sick. Oh why now? I have two weeks left of class, and I couldn't be happier! I am simply just DRAINED! I took a nice concauction of meds/vitamins tonight, so I will hope I wake up refreshed for math at 8:00 in the morning. What am I saying, I'm never refreshed for math. Especially at eight in the morning. Those two things dont mix well.
I just do a quick run down of my mom. She is still in the hospital today. She should be released tomorrow morning/early afternoon. She is doing okay, some hours are better than others. I am making her take this whole week off from work, maybe to help me with homework? ;) we'll see I guess. ha.
Anyways, I better do my homework. Nighty night.
I just do a quick run down of my mom. She is still in the hospital today. She should be released tomorrow morning/early afternoon. She is doing okay, some hours are better than others. I am making her take this whole week off from work, maybe to help me with homework? ;) we'll see I guess. ha.
Anyways, I better do my homework. Nighty night.
1 super awesome comments! :
Wow, that is so crazy! I am happy that your mom is doing well...I hope she gets better soon. Good luck with school.
Post a Comment