its been a while!

I don't even know where to start. This month has been so crazy. I finished up my classes last week, and started my final this week. Yesterday was Nutrition, today was Math, and tomorrow will be Communications, then I will be DONE! YAY! Atleast with this semester I guess. Monday I will be starting Microbiology. Ugh, but I heard my professor is easy so I'm glad.


The past couple weeks have also been nuts with the business. Our employee we did hire back from last year is in high school so he wont start for almost a month still. April-May 10th is by far our craziest time, and the weather hasn't wanted to cooperate either. So I broke down...


...I went and helped Spencer spray today. Before with the commercial accounts I just drove the truck while he sprayed, but we were in a crunch today. After my math final at 9, I went and bought me some good ol' rubber boots. I'm just glad they came in black :)



You also have to tuck in your pants, so they are even worse. O'well. I only had to spray 2 lawns before the wind picked up.




And here is Spencer. haha. He didn't even know I was taking pictures. Actually he STILL doesn't know I got a picture. It's not the best one, but atleast its something to look at right?
(and no, this is NOT my house if anyone is wondering. It just makes the picture that much more colorful)

1 super awesome comments! :

Nat Lud said...

Nice! I didn't know you were an official sprayer!

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker