another spencer moment...

Spencer is a talker, but we all knew that already. Lately me and him have kinda gotten on a schedule. He goes to sleep early, and wakes up early. I lay in bed with him and surf the web or do homework til late, then sleep in late. Ive started noticing every week or two he manages to mumble a few words, almost a sentence, in his sleep. Ive always tried to unsolve the mumbled mess but never have been able to. I even got smart and would ask, "what was that..." he would mumble it again then he was instantly in a deep, deep, sleep again. Hmm if only I could figure out what he was saying. Until I know better Ill just believe he's telling me Im the awesomest wife ever... in his own language. :)

PS im pretty sure our kids are going to be sleep walkers/talkers. I did it bad when I was little. Who know, maybe I still do.

2 super awesome comments! :

You should totally break out the recorder. Then I could help you decipher his mumblings. But I'm pretty sure he's saying that I'm the best sister-in-law ever :)

Alicia said...

Sounds a lot like our schedule.

I love when Chris talks in his sleep. Sometimes its mumbles, sometimes I can understand him. My favorite was "Sometimes I'm a Mexican, sometimes I'm not." I really wish I knew what he was dreaming about.

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker