finally...
I have been waiting for a couple weeks for my Human Anatomy Lab grade to finally post. I did worse than what I thought, but did MUCH better than I thought I would in the lecture. It seems as if they just took my average from both classes. Owell. Im happy enough.
I don't have to retake them!

Now onto my class now...
The teacher is a totally D bag. This class I only need to pass with a D because it doesn't go against my GPA for Dental Hygiene. I know, I need to try to get an A, but this is his first class to teach here at SUU so he will NOT curve any tests. (our class average for the first test was about 61%) He is horrible at lecturing and even worst at making tests. UGH! He's gay.

1 super awesome comments! :
You crack me up. I hope your gay professor doesn't read your blog :)
Post a Comment