...and they were free!

Jennifer called Spencer the other day and said someone in her ward was giving away 12 chickens, a coop, the feeders, and a big ol bag of food, I was excited. I always thought it would be something fun, and different to have a few chickens, and this way if I hate them we can pass them on to someone else. I only wanted like 3 chickens cuz we really don't go through that many eggs, but it was 12 or none. So we ended up going to pick everything up, which was a process in itself. I should of got more pictures but I was too busy saving myself from the lightning and figuring how the dang thing was going to fit on the trailer. Thanks to Jen, Roger, and Dustin for helping us, cuz I wasn't much help. I cant lift crap and this thing is heavy!
Anyways, here's the new addition to horse alley. We shoved it in the very back so no one could see our ghettoness, but I guess it doesn't matter when you look at our neighbors lot.
Here's Spencer on the tractor moving the trailers that were in the spot before we went and got it. Just thought it was kinda funny :)

0 super awesome comments! :

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker