1st year...
I have decided I want to get pictures done every year. I wanna be able to look back and see how we changed from year to year. And, you can never have too many pictures! I've figured for the many many hours he likes to go snowmobileing and take "mancations" while I stay home, and for the hours of hiking,(i am NOT a hiker, never will be, so i always come in last, and they are like 8 hour hikes) he can put on a smile for an hour and get some cute pictures taken with me and tink. hehe Hopefully in a few years we'll add a baby to the mix so I dont look just obsessed with us and tink.
I love how they turned out, the lady is awesome, and they were a good deal! If you wanna check her out, hit up her website, abbeykyhl.com

I love how they turned out, the lady is awesome, and they were a good deal! If you wanna check her out, hit up her website, abbeykyhl.com















1 super awesome comments! :
Way cute pictures!!! I've been wanting to do that too. I saw you at the reunion, but didn't didn't even say hi...sorry! Next time I see you I will say hi :)
Post a Comment