its like christmas!

Today I was blog surfing. I usually find fun blogs about sewing or crafts, and think they are totally awesome, but never really do anything with them. (other than the hooded towels) I just never have time to read, sew, read, sew, read, sew. I just like looking at all the cool, easy things you can make. Well today I came across the awesomest, coolest, most fun blog ever! There is so much information, and fun fun things to do, see, and read. I was in heaven! (kinda like christmas day, when I was 5 years old. THATS how happy I was) Anyways, this lady explained everything so good, and there is so much good information. (very time consuming!) I just love it. Ill probably put a button on my blog, and that has never happened before. I got like 600 new super duper cute fonts that I loaded onto microsoft word, SO EASY!
Anyways, check it out if your ever bored!

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/

1 super awesome comments! :

Look at all these posts again! It's Christmas right here :) Love the pics, and I will definitely have to check out the new blog link.

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker