ahhhhh!
Where should I start? im starting to feel like blog slacker, but that will change as soon as December 9th rolls around. This semester has been the hardest yet. My statistics class is the least of my worries, and im struggleing to stay afloat in physiology, while chemistry is shoved somewhere in the middle. At the same time, i got a job. I am a photographers assistant. I do anything from office stuff, nannying, or going on photoshoots. I love it! I've been learning a bunch of stuff about photography. I've also relized I would love to take pictures of family, neices, and nephews, but I would NEVER want to take pictures of grumpy, needy clients. Some people are just so picky! Aside from the onery people, which i dont deal with, unless its the onery baby, i love love love it! It's almost like a hobby, that I get paid to do. Enough of me rambleing on about hating school, and loving my job. Me and Spencer have been checking out this 'cabin.' Well its more of a big shed. HA! But its perfect for Spencer to snowmobile up to and have a warm place to sleep, shower, and cook food. And we dont get any visitors so its just perfect for me, Spencer, and tink, for now. The more we check it out, the bigger the story and rumers get... which, half of it doesnt make sence. Were hunting down the actual owner's phone number, and Spencer's gunna call him. We'll see where that leads us.
With all this cabin talk between everyone, Spencer has decided to buy me winter boots for Christmas. Awesome! Now I have no excuses not to be dragged along on their cougar hunting, snowmobiling trips. The best part about the boots is he won a 20 dollar gift card... to IFA. Great! Why not somewhere I could actually use it?! All in all, im trying not to be such a scroogy, grinchy, onery, biatch this Christmas. We'll see if I accomplish that. :) I promise ill be friendlier after the semester is over.
Sorry no pictures! I love pictures too, cuz just reading sucks, but ive had no time. Unless you want a picture of me studying...
With all this cabin talk between everyone, Spencer has decided to buy me winter boots for Christmas. Awesome! Now I have no excuses not to be dragged along on their cougar hunting, snowmobiling trips. The best part about the boots is he won a 20 dollar gift card... to IFA. Great! Why not somewhere I could actually use it?! All in all, im trying not to be such a scroogy, grinchy, onery, biatch this Christmas. We'll see if I accomplish that. :) I promise ill be friendlier after the semester is over.
Sorry no pictures! I love pictures too, cuz just reading sucks, but ive had no time. Unless you want a picture of me studying...
1 super awesome comments! :
I would kill for a job like that. I'm going to be in the deapths of physiology next semester. :( So I relate...ish. Since I'm only in Anatomy this semester.
Post a Comment