day nine.

Sorry about the big gap. SUU is to blame. They disconnected the internet that i would hack into while i was in class, and the professors give me too much homework outside of class. Either way, its their fault ;)

Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted...

Well this is more of people. Im usually good at moving on and forgetting people. Which sounds mean, and maybe it kinda is. That is just what I do. But, due to life and growing up, moving away, and building our own families. I miss my cousin quite often. There were quite a few i was super duper close with, and others that i really wasnt. Mostly just an age thing. But there was so many of us that were so close in age, that I ALWAYS had a blast going to grandma's and playing with the cousins. Im really starting to relize how important cousin time is for little kids, cuz that by far was the highlight of my childhood.

1 super awesome comments! :

Alicia said...

Cousin time was a highlight of my childhood too! you guys were as close to siblings as I ever got. I can't wait for another hot tub night....hopefully it isn't in another 2 years.

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker