day ten, eleven, & twelve.
All three days are like 2 sentences long, so i decided i might as well do three.
ten: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know...
There really isn't anyone i need to let go, or wish i didn't know. I have learned a important lesson from everyone that has come in and out of my life. If they are out, its for a good reason. I am content with who im around now days.
eleven: Something people seem to compliment you the most on...
Probably my eyes. They aren't that great, but i guess it depends on the day and the person
twelve: Something you never get compliments on...
My flat stomach. HA! i know i know, thats because it's non-existent. Thats just the first thing that came to mind. hahahhahah
ten: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know...
There really isn't anyone i need to let go, or wish i didn't know. I have learned a important lesson from everyone that has come in and out of my life. If they are out, its for a good reason. I am content with who im around now days.
eleven: Something people seem to compliment you the most on...
Probably my eyes. They aren't that great, but i guess it depends on the day and the person
twelve: Something you never get compliments on...
My flat stomach. HA! i know i know, thats because it's non-existent. Thats just the first thing that came to mind. hahahhahah
0 super awesome comments! :
Post a Comment