Thanksgiving!
Thursday we did Thanksgiving in Milford. We had a great time, and i am just SO SO lucky to have amazing in-laws. I couldn't ask for better ones! Anyways, Spencer was assigned to do appetizers. Just cuz he is an over achiever, he decided to do 4! I guess im just a holiday fun hater, but they all were super yummy, just like the rest of the food.
The bacon weenies (don't know the official name) its obvious i DONT cook :)

The salsa cheesecake. Its a dip, for those of you asking.
The bacon weenies (don't know the official name) its obvious i DONT cook :)
The salsa cheesecake. Its a dip, for those of you asking.
That night when we left milford, i headed to St George for some black friday shopping. I knew i was going to joanns, and since im still bitter at the store here in Cedar (and 90% of the ladies/guys that work there, do NOT know anything about fabric or crafts) i decided to hit the St George store. I pulled into town and took at short nap at Cami's from like 1-4:30 am. At the point, got up and headed to Joanns. I got there at 5:15, just like last year, but there was like double the people. Weird. I started wondering if i was going to get a shopping cart, cuz i HAD to have one. I wasn't going to carry all my not needed, just wanted, flannel for a few hours to get it cut. When they opended the door, I was like 3 or 4 carts to the end, got it! That was my first goal. Then i kinda got in a cart jam, but pushed onto the flannel bolts in the back of the store. It was great because the cart full of the bolts was butted up by two shelves. Me and one other lady was the only smart ones. We went around back :) I grabed and pulled every one i wanted, even if there was a lady on the other side pulling. ha ha! i was so proud of myself. I got my crap and got inline to cut some. It was perfect, the lady behind me in line was alone also, so if i saw more i wanted, she watched my cart and i did the same for her. I stood in line for a little over 2 hours to get it cut, then stood in the check out like for like another hour. Which was a joke, btw. Anyways, store opened at 6, i got out of there at 10, and got all the fabric i wanted and saved like 80%! I didn't know what other stores i was going to hit, but it turned out our next stop was discount tire. We walked out of there saving like 10% on 12 tires(which i thought we would save more), but better then dealing with anyone in Cedar. Got one more stop into Kohls, (even though i did their online on thanksgiving), said my goodbyes to my sister, and headed home.
We really had a great Thanksgiving and black friday. Got everything i wanted and needed. Here is Cami's cute boy, that I just LOVE!
2 super awesome comments! :
Yum! Spence sure knows how to make some delish food! Glad your Thanksgiving was great!
Whoa! Haven't checked the blog for a while. Loved all the appetizers, and I LOVE your eyes and your flat belly :)
Post a Comment