too busy!

holy cow, i suck at blogging now-a-days. Things have just been too crazy. Well, for me. Spencer has been loving the no schedule, do whatever you want whenever you want, kinda days. I on the other hand, have been working full time. I had all my finals last week and the week before. Things have just been nuts!
Finals went well. I'm pretty content with the grades I got juggling 6 classes, and working. I will be retaking physiology for sure(but I already knew that going into the class), but there is a small chance Chemistry also. We'll see what happens.
I have officially applied to Dixie's Dental Hygiene program. That was a process! I had no idea there were so many papers to fill out, background check, and letters of recommendation. I have hope, but most likely I wont get in this year. They only take 20 students every fall, and I met all the requirements, but I would like my gpa to be higher... I guess no matter what my gpa was I would like it to be higher. O well. There is hope though, and it is good to get my name in the door, and chat with them after and figure out what exactly I should do to make sure I get in the next year! I'm not wasting anymore time.
Everyone always asks about us having babies, and ill just flat out say, not until I'm done with school. :) i know, i know. It sucks big time. But I have learned, if i don't finish with school first, I wont go back. I KNOW I wouldn't until they are old, and I'm not putting school off that long. The Dental Hygiene program is super hard, and from 8-5, five days a week. Add the hour travel time there and back. I would be missing my babies grow up. 50 hours a week, not counting study time, is too long to be gone. I could do it, but I'm not going to do that to our little family. So until then, we will be loving up and spoiling everyone else's babies.
I am actually looking forward to next semester. I'm finishing up my associates, so my classes will actually be way easier. I'm all about library media and the basic 'freshman' classes. Bring on spring 2010, then ill be done until I get into Dixie.
Tyler also got into the mortuary science program down in California. It will be SOOO good for them, and for a nice vacation for us. :)

Well that's pretty much all that is going on... mostly just school crap! Ill try to get back on the bloggin bandwagon, and get some dang picture up.
until next time... :)

2 super awesome comments! :

Nat Lud said...

Finally! Although I totally understand why ya haven't been blogging. You have been one busy chica.

Well, Dixie would be crazy not to take you right away :)

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker