Day one.

Something I hate about myself...

I hate that im not one of "those" learners anymore. When i was younger, i felt like learning came easy. The teacher would start explaining something, and i already was catching on to what was going to happen. Then in high school i did some MAJOR slacking. I didnt care. I knew i should go to college, but didnt know if i would ever make it. I was that lazy, and hated school that much. As you can see high school just wasnt my thing, and i was so glad to be done with it. I barely learned anything through those 4 years and ended with 1.6 or 1.9 gpa. ha. ya, i sucked it up. Then i still took an extra year off before college. I feel like those 5 years put me back. My brain just dosent pick things up, or memorize things as quick. I still was able to start up in a normal math and english class, but I wasnt a brainiac like i was when i was little.
So thats what i really hate about myself. I no longer just learn things without studying my butt off. I actully have to work for the grades i earn.
life is rough ;)

0 super awesome comments! :

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker