day two.

Something I love about myself...

Some people may think that its a bad trait, or I have no heart. But I have learned more recently then ever, that i really don't care about a whole lot. I'm a go-with-the-flow type of girl, and if I cant control whats happening, why worry! I still care, but if there is nothing i can do about it, ive learned how to put it in the back of my mind. I have plenty of other things to think about. If its someone elses problem, their own loss. i dont have time to care about their life. I know this might be coming across mean, but it's not ment to be. I am just so grateful i can move on easy and not dwell on things i cant control.
(unless you hit me on a day when i have only got 3 hours of sleep. then i cry at every little thing. i do NOT do good without my sleep)

0 super awesome comments! :

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker