2 years!

Holy cow, where do I start. This is going to be a bunch of rambling.

It is our 2 year anniversary today. Which is crazy to me, but so great at the same time. This past 2 years has flown by so fast. So many people say the first year is the hardest, it wasn't. We have been so busy that there is no time to fight. Our biggest fight has been about snow plowing. I will not plow with him, and he will not plow with me in the truck. I help him hook it up, and tell him to have fun!
It is great because we love to be together, but also like to do our own thing. I'm glad he has such great friends and family he does things with... including breakfast club. HA. And at the same time I love sleeping in, crafting, and facebooking in peace.
I love that he is such a hard worker, and actually enjoys it. If I could choose the most important things for our kids to be passed on, hard worker would be in there. He is a handyman in so many ways. And the few things that get confusing, he always has someone on speed dial he can call for help.

Here is the top 12 things I love about Spencer...
1. He can make friends anywhere he goes. He always fits right in. I NEVER have to worry.
2. My mom's family absolutely loves him. Which is so great, because I love my family. Its perfect.
3. He makes me a better person without knowing.
4. He is so great to me, but at the same time, he will tell me the truth. If I want to hear it or not.
5. He is an awesome cook. He will always do the important meals.
6. He continues to make me go to school. Even though some mornings I am one grumpy biotch.
7. He is a hard worker and I know he would do anything to make sure all the bills are paid in full on time. I never have to worry.
8. He is strong in the church, but not over baring... like our temple prep teacher. she is horrible.
9. He has a super great family, which I totally appreciate.
10. He is always making me laugh.
11. He treats kids amazing. I have no worry at all.
12. He will start my car for me every morning. Even if he is still laying in bed.

Okay, okay. I hate when people say their life is so perfect... so here is the not so fly side.
1. We are both pillow hogs. We have 5 pillows, but it never seems to be enough. Were always stealing each others pillows.
2. He is a morning person, and I am a night owl. For the most part, we understand not to wake the other.
3. I'm not the best house wife, but he fills in the spots pretty good :)

I just love him so much, and can't wait for the next 2 years. Then we will finally be able to have a family of our own.

2 super awesome comments! :

Nat Lud said...

Yay for new blog posts--and even a little sensitive one! ;) Happy 2 years, my BFFs!

Its funny that we share the same anniversary. Looks like we picked some great men to spend our lifes with :)

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker