One step closer :)
I had my orentation meeting for Dental Hygiene on Friday. I am officially excited! I was nervous going into it. All I've really heard is about how hard it is. I was able to meet the other 18 girls, and 1 boy that I will be with for the next 5 semesters. They are such a great group and everyone, including the instructers, are amazing. They are so down to earth and it sounds like I wont be the first to cry on their shoulder :) The fees are depressing and I will be pulling a loan, but it will all be worth it in the end. I need to finish up a scholarship application and turn in a few papers in the next few weeks. One of the best things I found out, the Summer semester only lasts 6 weeks. Sounds like I'll get a small break :) It was great to get all the questions answered. I'm excited to start, and get it over with.
1 super awesome comments! :
woot woot! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment