an update, finally!
Well Spring semester finished up. I officially have my Associates degree! I ended with 3 A's and 3 B's, which I am totally fine with. I had my orientation meeting for Dental Hygiene (post below), which went great! We hired a secratery for the business this year. She is beyond amazing. Way better that I ever was :) We are just finishing up our first round. It's always a great feeling to get that first one done. People are just so ancy. We have done 2 expo's this year. They were both okay. First was better than the second, but it paid for the booth fee, so we're happy. It's good to get our name out there.


We have just been so busy with work and school there isn't really anything super exciting that has happened, but things are going to start slowing down so more posts should start popping up :)
BTW, I heard blogger had some issues and deletes some posts, including a few of mine. Did anyone else notice this? I'm sure there is probably no way to get them back.

We have just been so busy with work and school there isn't really anything super exciting that has happened, but things are going to start slowing down so more posts should start popping up :)
BTW, I heard blogger had some issues and deletes some posts, including a few of mine. Did anyone else notice this? I'm sure there is probably no way to get them back.
1 super awesome comments! :
Sounds like you have been very busy. Good luck with school
Post a Comment