Happy Birthday Jen!

Today is Jen's birthday. Adrianne and Stacy picked me up and we went to the district office to surprise Jen when she got out of her training. We didn't surprise her as well as I had hoped, but it was still fun. After we had lunch at Applebee's with Gma and Gpa Mayer. Then headed over for our Pedicure. I'm pretty sure I have the best in-laws and had a blast with just the girls.



Can you guess who's toes are who's? :)

3 super awesome comments! :

Alicia said...

You know you do make up for not posting anything for a while because you post five million when you get to it. I kinda like it. :)

Nat Lud said...

I think yours are the 2nd from the top and Adrianne's are third. I can't decide which ones are Stacy's and Jen's! Looks like a fun day!

Adrianne's are in the white, you are next, Stacy's feet have purple tips and are in the black sandals, and then the birthday girl :) So sad I missed it!

Copyright © 2013 Spencer and Shelley Whittaker