Milfy :)
I would of never guessed I was going to end up REALLY loving going to Milford so often. I really have starting enjoying it. I can turn off my phone and really forget about everything I should be doing in Cedar. We can just relax :)
We went over again last weekend to celebrate Dustin's birthday. The boys made a day out of it and help Larry put another sprinkling line through the middle of his lawn. All three of these guys would do anything for anyone at a drop of a hat. I just love it. Me on the other hand, would not. I need to work on that I think... Hopefully our kids get his genes on this subject.




We went over again last weekend to celebrate Dustin's birthday. The boys made a day out of it and help Larry put another sprinkling line through the middle of his lawn. All three of these guys would do anything for anyone at a drop of a hat. I just love it. Me on the other hand, would not. I need to work on that I think... Hopefully our kids get his genes on this subject.
2 super awesome comments! :
I feel the same way when I go to Scipio. Its nice to just get away for a bit.
They definitely are a great group of fellas! I am so jealous that every activity you do gets professional pictures to document it! Start following me around please! :)
Post a Comment