Quick Trip
Anyone remember THIS post? We'll 'the bad side' of our Ford is on it's way to getting fixed!! Yay! This project has been on our to-do list for over a year now. We never could fix it during the winter months because of the no working/no money issue. Then summer is just so crazy, we don't have time for much at all. I told Spencer just last week we have to get it fixed during the next 5 weeks because when we get into our last 2 round I go into extreme tight-wad-ness to save up to make it through winter. This last Friday he checked KSL again for someone parting out their Ford. There was on just posted, exactly what we need. White, single cab, driver door, but no passenger, and he only wanted $450 for it all. I was going to go up to American Fork to grab it, but Monday turned out to be a super windy day so Spencer drove. Secretly I was pretty excited he was going too. 1. so I didn't have to drive through that horrible road construction at Provo with a trailer, and 2. We get to chat the whole time. :) We left later than planned but we did get everything we needed. Including a trip to IKEA. We got a new counter, sink, and knobs for our trailer. Spencer is in the process of redoing the inside. I don't know if it was the best idea to start...


All in all, it was a nice little trip. Other than getting home at 1:30.

All in all, it was a nice little trip. Other than getting home at 1:30.

0 super awesome comments! :
Post a Comment